Despite being the fastest growing religion in the world it seems here in Canada anyway there’s very minimal dawah and presumably in the USA as well. It’s presumably the fastest growing in spite of the lack of dawah not because of it. Rational objective people who research for themselves are naturally to be inclined to it in the first place. I rarely see Muslims do any dawah at all or even mosques train anyone to do dawah or hold much importance for dawah in general. > 95% of all events and functions I would estimate is for Muslims or for fundraising which is important too but you’d think there should be a balance. Even mosque imams you rarely hear about them going around inviting others to Islam. I lived in a large city in Ontario for over 7 years straight and almost never met converts or saw shahadahs and we were very regular attendees who kept in touch with the regulars. Maybe like 10 in total. When do we ever see the imams leading the way doing dawah. If we were on the wrong path or had to appeal to emotion I can understand the reluctance but logic and reason are on our side so I just don’t get it. The Quran emphasizes inviting them on common terms (I’m paraphrasing not quoting correct me if I’m wrong). In order to do so you need to understand parts of their scripture to know the common points which they themselves might disagree with or ignore in the first place. Even when someone converts they are basically left to fend for themselves. All the support system is online or with someone they know or who helped them convert. I went to the mosque and asked for some intro pamphlets and guides for new Muslims and they sent me to another mosque. Went there and they sent me back to the first one.

So my question is, if you have never invited anyone from the predominant religion in your area (presumably Christianity which is Paulism not Christianity) then why haven’t you done so and what holds you back from starting?

submitted by /u/PDubzLegend
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3Drk0mv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours