I was told to come here instead of asking others in r/advice sorry if this is offensive.

So I need some advice… there is this guy that I know me and him are very good friend’s he’s also Muslim and was raised in a strict Muslim household..besides that I knew him for about two years now and he use to at one point have sex before marriage and go off and have sex with different kind of women multiple actually. now he finally found a wife he’s getting married soon. He told his wife that he was a virgin even though he isn’t and I have witnessed him go on multiple or different dating sites meeting up and having sexual encounters with different women. Now he’s over here telling her he hasn’t done anything also that he’s a virgin. Me and his wife are also good friends we talk daily. I just feel terrible that I might witness a woman who thinks that her husband is a virgin even though he’s not it’s just sad that she saved her virginity until marriage and he couldn’t do the same. Now here’s the part I need advice should I tell his wife that he isn’t a virgin? And that he has had sex before with different women before they meant each other? Should I tell her the truth about his pass life?

submitted by /u/downtown_575
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3nEdmTv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours