I'm not a Muslim, but I had a question about this 'taboo' subject. Most women, about 80%, don't orgasim from penetration. They need clitoris stimulation in order to feel pleasure during sex.

Most men, at least, Muslims men, don't and won't go down on a women like that. There is no mention of this being prohibited in the Quran or Hadiths, but it's known that a women can divorce if she's sexually unsatisfied. So considering that 80% of women, possibly more, aren't sexually pleased, what's their solution?

Masturbation is prohibited, correct me if I'm wrong, so they can't please themselves. I know most women won't divorce about this type of thing because, they think it's not a big deal/would look wrong to others, or maybe because of another issue.

I know we won't be seeing any divorces or women speak up about this issue, so, to the married Muslim women, what do you do? To the married Muslim men, what do you do? Do you ask your wife if she's sexually pleased? Talk about things you can do to help?

I hope the mods don't take down this post. I'm genuinely curious on this topic, as well as others regarding Islam. Thanks for reading, I hope you've learned something new from this discussion.

submitted by /u/PretendSaint
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3nx8388
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours