So i always do the morning and evening prayers and my mom always told me that nothing could harm me if i recited those , i had an exam today i stayed a bit late for it so i wanted to take a nap this afternoon It was at 2:55-3:00 in the afternoon when i fell Asleep At first i was having trouble sleeping then at some point i heard my father's voice downstairs (my dad was supposed to bring back some furniture and get back earlier from work) and then i heard a cousins voice it was faint i thought like 'ooh i wonder why he came to visit' i was at the state when one's about to fall asleep Then suddenly two hands grabbed my waist and there were some voices laughing and dragging me it was as tho they were dragging my soul out of my body and I was so scared i wanted to scream but i was paralyzed

Then i woke up apparently my dad didn't come home and at that point i was asleep without even knowing and my cousin didn't come either but it felt so so real

Keeping in mind the fact that whenever i take naps in afternoons i have nightmares but this was worse than all of them ,I am wondering if this was just some night terror/nightmare or if this has something to do with jinns

What should i do please help me i am scared so scared

submitted by /u/Either-Warthog-8259
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3jjFHgp
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours