Selam. I am a 17 year old boy, and I’ve recently been having a very hard time. I pray 5 times a day, do duas, but recently, (the last few months) it feels like my faith has been draining away. I constantly have these terrible thoughts and I get terrified that Allah will punish me for it. These thoughts have been persisting ever since I started praying and haven’t left me alone. The last few days have been specifically terrible and hard because they just keep getting worse and eating away at me. I keep getting doubts and worries and it’s really toying with my mental health, I feel absolutely drained. Can somebody please give me any sort of advice. Please I am desperate. (Please don’t say see a local imam, as I do not have an option for that) thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/throwaway12947474hdj
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3vxZmhw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours