I believe Allah can do everything and anything. I mean he created the universe so easily so that’s cool.

The thing is that sometimes I feel like he really doesn’t listen to me. I really wanted to have a certain teacher this year but I didn’t have him. I think they’ll still change the planning but I highly doubt it applies with the teachers. I really used to learn things easily with him so that really sucks.

If I ask god to, by some miracle, change my teacher, will he do it?

I’ve been crying the whole day because I used to view him as a family figure. I know this will be very easy for Allah as I’m not asking for him to build a new planet with my name.

What and how should I pray for him to make this change?

submitted by /u/Zookeeperdollhouse37
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3B4vo6M
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours