I really would appreciate the advice the people on this subreddit would give me. I feel like I have no close friends at all. Since quarantine started, I have fallen into an atrocious state and it’s been extremely hard to come back to my old ways. During quarantine, I have lost a lot of contacts with what we’re my closest friends and now, all those people are hardly close to me. I also started to get further from my deen and stopped working out as much. I am a senior in high school and I’m trying my absolute best to make my friends again. I would really really appreciate even if it was one person that could help me out with this situation. I’ve been feeling very lonely for close to 2 years now. Thank you in advance.

Edit: sorry if I used the wrong flair. I was not sure what should’ve been put instead so please also let me know if I am using the right flair or not.

submitted by /u/Alatabii
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3Gge1CY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours