Before I ask my question I think Islam is the most logical and practical religion to follow. My best friends are Muslims and I think Islam is such an amazing religion and I have alot of respect for Muslims due to them being wrongfully stereotyped and misunderstood. When I ask my question understand that I am very uneducated on Islam and would like to know more.

Enough said my question is If Allah is so merciful and so kind then why is there so much evil in this world? So many innocent children dying from starvation and cancer. That to me does not sound merciful and a kind thing to do.

Please don't sent hate to me as I just want to learn more. Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/sjs7w8wiwh
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3DLv2mz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours