Hey y’all!

So I know I am far from being the only Arab of having experience with psychedelics and entheogens but I found it hard to find more people like me, specifically psychedelic information in Arabic.

My mom asked me to send her a video about psychedelics and in hours of searching I just found incredibly stupid and backward thinking videos just demonizing the substances. Some things they said made me wish acid really turns you into some Orange juice or a carpet.

I understand why there is a lack of content regarding this subject, specially videos as people are worried about families / friends seeing them due to culture / religion but this lack of information and the spread of incorrect information hurts everyone, so we have to start somewhere I guess.

This is why I created r/ArabPsychonaut! Hope more Arabs come forward with their experiences (whether it’s anonymous or not) and ask questions, be inquisitive! It’s better to have questions you can’t answer than answers you can’t question :)

Hope y’all have a nice day on this floating blue rock! Much love <3

submitted by /u/TheTrittRedditer
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iBTnmw
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours