Ok so hopefully I can fully express my questions here but basically here's what they are
-
I know that becoming Muslim is as easy as just saying and believing the Shahada, is that really all or should you follow that up in a mosque or something? I'm about 3 hours away from my closest mosque or Islamic centre.
-
How important is it to go to a mosque weekly? I know other religions like Catholics say it's necessary to go weekly if not more. Is it the same way?
3.How do you choose which sect of Islam to convert to? I know of Sunni, Shia and Ahmadiya (?). Especially for other converts what led you to this choice.
4.Christians especially protestants often pray to God just by saying something like "Dear Lord" then praising and asking for things/forgiveness and ending it with something like "in Jesus name Amen" Does Islam have a similar way of praying where you just sort of have a conversation with God?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/2Xn9qNC
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours