First of all I'm not a Muslim. Second I didn't come here to provoke anybody, to start any kind of fight or anything like that. Also I'm noth here to judge anybody or anything or to impose my view... Im just curious.

So, you probably know that Bosnian and Croatian Muslims are a bit, how to say it, more secular than, for example Muslims in Middle East. Lots of them are drinking alcohol, eating pork, having a girlfriends or a boyfriends, they aren praying 5 times a day (some of them don't do it even once a day), partying and so on. I know a lot of them and I have been to Bosnia multiple times. Let's say that for a lot of them religion it's a big partt of their lives, or that it don't play any significant role.

So, what do you think of them?

Once again if I somehow offered anybody I apologize, I didn't do it on purpose.

submitted by /u/ErnestoCro35
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Xq5Y5e
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours