Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters. I have a question that I've been searching for a few days to no avail. Does the Darwinian Theory of Evolution contradict what has been said in the Holy Qur’an? And is it wrongful to believe in it?

Please refer to me the specific Qur'an verses that imply that Hazrat Adam (As.) was the first human on Earth. I am a Muslim myself, but I genuinely cannot find a verse where it says, without doubt, that Adam (As.) was the first human being (homo sapien) on Earth. Could it be possible that there were previous humanlike primates on the planet, and once that they'd evolved to a form similar to that of modern humans, Hazrat Adam (As.) was sent to govern them as a Khalifa?

Indeed, we (the humans today) are the progeny of Hazrat Adam (As.), and we have been created from a single soul, that of Adam (As.) and his wife. However, could it be possible that their children mated with the other humanlike beings on the planet and thus populating the planet? I'm not sure if it's actually possible for two people to populate the entire civilisation that is today, of nearly 8 billion people.

Thank you for your answer in advance. Regardless of the answer to this topic, I shall believe that Allah is our Creator, and that He is One and Only with no partner or equal. My Imaan shall remain unbroken, In Sha Allah. Allah Hafez, and I appreciate all of your answers.

submitted by /u/giantfuckingfrog
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2Vci1BM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours