So I am half-x and half-y however I was born in country y I live in country z though).

I always stated I was of y ethnicity because I was born there and lived there as a kid, and even though I moved out I go back every other year until recently. For country x, I only went there for 2-3 times for a very short period.

I know the language, and everything of country y and other than my dad being from country x, I have no connections to it.

However today I was speaking to a few brothers and they asked me what my ethnicity was, I said idk I just say country y, then they asked where my father was and I said country x of which they said I’m of y because in I’m not a Jew, in Islam we follow the father.

Again, I have no connections to country y other than my father is there. I am much more connected with my mom’s side where I was born as well.

Thanks

submitted by /u/JournalistExpress292
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3gWwXMd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours