Asalam alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu .

I believe in Allah and born Muslim. But I am going through depression from past couple of years and I always get this thought in my head that why god created me. I'm no special person , just an average Joe. Not like my existence will benefit in some discovery that world is looking for.

It's like God created you , put you into this world then you have to go through hardship and if you pass you will enter jannah. Sometimes I get this thoughts that I want to just disappear from this world , to cease into nothingness

Like God never gave me an option whether you want to be in this world , live a life of misery and go to next world.

Like i feel every ounce of my happiness is drained from my life. That my mind can't comprehend jannah.

submitted by /u/ztaker
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/38yPcTm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours