Selam Aleyküm Im 19 Years Old and raised up in a half christian half Atheist family. Im very new to islam and don’t have that many people around me with huge knowledge about islam. I converted on 16th of July to islam because it was my faith and my will. My Grandad (christ)died of cancer this weekend and now im asking you brother how to deal with this loss. Unfortunately its also the first loss of a family member in my life so it’s especially hard right now because I’ve never been in this situation before. No one of my family knows that im muslim and i seriously don’t know how to deal know with this. I don’t know what is allowed and what isnt in this situation. I’ve read that im not allowed to make dua for him now but i haven’t found that much in my native language I hope y’all can help me :)
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3Ef4bAp
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours