I am writing a paper about how Islamic world views are different from other religions such as Christianity. I have done some research but I still do not fully understand and would hate to misrepresent Islamic views. I have a few questions that I would love to hear some answers to from people who actually practice Islam.

What makes us human, were we created special or did we just happen to be the smartest of the living organisms?

What is our purpose in this world, why do we exist?

How do we know what is morally right or wrong?

Do we have free will?

what happens when we die and what can we do in this life to change the outcome after death?

If this post is against the rules please tell me and I will be happy to take it down.

submitted by /u/BendLeading1920
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3kTgP0n
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours