Before anyone judges me I know that it’s haram to be in a relationship or to talk to the opposite gender. I know it only leads to pain.

But here’s where the story starts.

I’m a f 20 and I met this guy in November 2020. We’ve never met in person but we both instantly clicked and we texted, FaceTimed and spoke all day everyday. In January 2021 we tried to end it because we obviously knew it was haram but we gave in and started talking to each other again.

We had stuff in common like religion, ethnicity and the way we thought and the principles we had were all the same.

We spoke about marriage and the future and we both knew we were too young. We kept saying 4 years time and we will get married.

Recently like in august 2021 we agreed we were going to stop talking and take a ‘break’ until we are ready to get married. However he went and slowly distanced himself from me even though we both agreed to take the break at the same time. He was cold, did not give me attention and just completely switched up on me.

I was miserable and demanded answers. He told me I was not a priority and he can’t give me the attention I deserve. He kept giving me mixed signals calling me beautiful etc. He’s not a bad person. He treated me well and was perfect. We were both each other’s first ‘talking stage’ so I understand he does not know how to communicate with me. He said we’d get married one day Insha’Allah but he also said I shouldn’t be hung up over him and I should try to move on.

Anyways we didn’t speak for a whole week and yesterday we finally had the final convo where he told me to take care of myself and I deserve happiness and we basically ended it.

I’m heartbroken because how am I suffering whilst he is living his life without a care. We had a strong 8 months he liked me as much as I like him so I don’t understand how he could switch on me so quick. He acted cold and pushed his feelings away. He was a complete different person . I’m just focusing on my deen and my education right now but I cant help but feel like it was right person wrong time. I don’t want anyone else but him so all I’m going to do is wait and pray to God that one day he comes back to me and we can make it halal. I just hope he does not move on and forget me.

Insha’Allah

submitted by /u/anon201329
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3hwMz9A
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours