Asalamulaikum everyone,

I just had a few questions for those who've seeked therapy. I've seen general posts about this in other subreddits but I just wanted a Muslim perspective. I'm living in Canada and considering talking to someone. I don't know if I should go or not, wondering if I'm just being stupid and should just focus on growing my iman. My mind has just been in a constant mind of negativity, not so much directed towards others but just at everything and myself. I don't let it bring others down, so Alhumdulillah its fine nor would I even consider self-harm of any sort ever. I'm a 28M if that makes a different.

  1. What made you realise, "maybe I should see someone"?
  2. Did you try a muslim therapist or non-muslim? How did they differ if so and what would you reommend?
  3. What are some thing to look for when looking for a therapist?
  4. Was it worth it?
submitted by /u/throwaway211589678
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3igaLx9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours