Assalaam,

I know I haven't been a good Muslim and that I haven't done my prayers and so on and so forth. But, for the past few days, I have been hearing the adhan throughout my house. It's in my room and in the living room. I hear it in passing and just have been hearing it. Then last night, I had a dream about the Sacred Mosque and hearing the adhan. I took pictures of the Mosque and donned my religious clothes and did wudhu and woke up.

I feel that this is Allah SWT is calling me back to Him and I am overwhelmed with fear and excitement. I ask for His mercy and forgiveness. I feel overwhelmed because He, the One, is calling me back to Him and I don't know how to respond or what to do. I ask Allah SWT for forgiveness. I feel so bad because I feel scared.

Please offer me comfort. I'm just worried.

submitted by /u/Complex_Wealth_4113
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3ltA7Ze
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours