السلام عليكم

May the Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you,

Today a question popped into my mind after watching a video about ethical bussiness. It made me think about how i spend my money and time regarding my or other's buisnisses. The question that came into my mind was:

"Is watching youtube videos with an ad-blocker addon not robbing the person of the money they recive after wokring hard on a new video and thus haram?"

Now i am aware that youtube gives us the option to buy youtube premium to disable the ads and all but since i do not wish to tie any of my financial details to my google account, i would rather just disable my ad-blocker and let the youtubers earn the money they deserve.

Thank you all for reading, and may the the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you.

submitted by /u/NookiDooki
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3xrmq0F
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours