I always had a bad mental state, I get angry very easily and always end up harming myself or my things. I tried my best in school, but it was really hard for me and my Mom because I have some stupid learning difficulties. When something bad happens in my life I don't know how to deal with it I just end up crying and hitting things everyday. This might sound really silly but I decided to change colleges because me and my Mom felt is wasn't safe in the area of my old one (because we have a retraining order against my dad and he is usually in that area). If I end up having to go to my old college I dont know what I'll do because I haven't studied at all and I dont want to worry my parents. Allah is the best planner I understand maybe it is best for me to go back but I'm scared I wont be able to do anything right. I don't know if this is allowed but can you please make dua that I can get into the college I want, but also please make mine and anyone who is suffering from mental issue lives better. I feel alot better since yesterday because I prayed Tahujud and I feel a bit more calm. InshAllah JazakAllah Khair. I wish that everyone can become strong and overcome anything bad that happens in their life and Allah will be with you ❤🥰

submitted by /u/idkwhatimdoinghere72
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3zx7GiY
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours