Assalamu Alaikum, dont know where to to start. I had a good life, Alhamdulillah for that, Allah always gave me from his rahmath and barakath. Dont know what happened in the last one year, whatever i do, it fails and bites back. Lost a high paying job due to corona, during the job search period dad had to go through some medical surgeries that drained most of my savings. Then tried to start my own business with a friend, he cheated me and left the country with the money. All this drained me emotionally and mentally. I can get a job, but due to not paying rent for few months, i have rental case against me and also got 1 years accumulated visa expired fines. Came back from Fajr namaz praying Allah to show me a way out of this. Masjid had dates that helped me from starving for days now, its been weeks i had a proper food and 4 days with only tap water. Am not here for any monetary help, am here if anyone can include me in their duas. And also if i can do anything for you to survive, i have 15 years of computer experience (SysAdmin, Network Engineer, DevOps, Cyber Security etc and also can do programming, can build websites, online stores or automate your daily job with python, help with your C/C++ codes etc, anything)

Sold almost everything except the laptop as that's the only way to get out of this. And also if anyone can help me to remove or reduce the visa fine in Dubai ? If can get enough freelance work to pay the remaining rent and visa fines, i will go back to job and fix everything insha Allah. I have to leave this place by 17th, don't know where will go or what will do in this hot weather, Allah will show a way, insha Allah. Don't know if this is allowed here, but i don't know where to post, couldn't sleep for days with this stress and anxiety.

submitted by /u/swqjop
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3Ck7sgU
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours