My siblings and I have a very close relationship, in recent years I've started practicing Islam more and have made praying 5 times a day a habit now (Alhamdulilah) however I've also noticed my siblings have strayed away. I've mildly expressed my concern and they say they will always be Muslim and I was glad to hear that but they still continue to carry on grave sins that an average westerner would commit. They're not concerned about the rules of marriage in Islam, i.e. marrying a Muslim and they have very western views. They have this ideology that a lot of Islam especially the afterlife and hell are metaphors and that if they're not hurting anyone there's nothing to worry about.

Recently, my brother and I made a deal that he wants me to try out an activity and in return he would do an activity out of my choice. He was open to doing something Islamic, so at first I decided he should pray 5 times a day but at the moment I'm not too sure if I should get him to do it as it might be exhausting and he wont have the right intention therefore he wont get any guidance. Any advice on what I should get him to do that would strengthen his faith?

I'm hoping when my brother gets guided inshallah, him practicing Islam will influence my other sibling who will also start as they are very close. Thank you for any advice.

submitted by /u/MuslimNo7252345675
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2WAGRvn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours