1- I know a muslim that has buddha statues and more, is she considered a muslim?

2- At what age does it become mandatory to pay zakat?

3- What is the percentage of the money that is supposed to go to zakat?

4- Is the mandatory dress code for the man over the knees, under the kness, or at the knees?

5 - I see a lot of people in my life commuting minor shirk (by putting things that supposedly "protect" from the evil eye). I can't advice each and every person that I see, am I going to carry their sins?

6- Is swearing by other than God shirk?

7-Is someone who people view as pious in public, but he struggles with sin in private a hypocrite?

8- Is it true that apostasy is classified into 2 types?

submitted by /u/undetectedwolverine
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3hwhWjB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours