I'm having a major crisis of faith. After quite a long time I've finally come around to why slavery, concubines, and Aisha being 9 at time of marriage were allowed in Islam. But I've came across this article and it is not something I can rationalize at all. Please help debunk the claim that Allah or Muhammad would allow sexual contact of prepubescent girl slaves without or with consent (Because prepubescent girls cannot consent). I cannot ask any real scholar about this because they don't exist in my area. And please don't give me some garbage saying raping prepubescent slave girls was ok because it was widespread at the time. Never under any circumstances will i accept a claim that a loving Allah would allow immature girls to be harmed like this or Prophet Muhammad who supposedly had perfect moral character and an example for all of mankind would allow this either.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theislamissue.wordpress.com/2019/06/01/child-sex-slavery/amp/

submitted by /u/Username-_-Password
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3ylWEvN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours