Salam Aleikum

Do you also have sometimes the feeling that you miss something and want something so much that you never had before?

If I see this cruel world,the people that insult or ridicule our belief,the unjustice from many people.

I mean they are saying stuff like "Muhammad(pbuh) was unjust and was cruel to women and he was pe**phile".

They are saying the 100% opposite of our Prophets and of our God.

They are so manipulative and rude to us.

Everyday I pray and hope that the last Imam come out and will save the world. It would make me sooo happy if he is convincing the good people and is fighting the opressors.

But sometimes In unsure that I will see him. Im scared that he wont come out before I die. I have the feeling that it still many many years till he comes out.

But only Allah(swt.) knows the best...

(Sorry,for my bad english)

submitted by /u/CoolDude7i
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3f7cC5O
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours