Assalamualykum,

Recently, I've been going through lots of mental problems, not anything like depression, but it's really making me worry. I pray five times a day and don't read much Quran which I need to start doing, but I'm having these bad thoughts and doubts about Islam, and I don't want to stray away from Islam. I feel like I'm a kafir sometimes, and it really scares me. I don't know if I believe these doubts or not, but If I really have doubts about Islam why would I be scared of Allah and Jahannam? My mind is really hurting me with all these things. I know that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala is The Most Merciful, but these doubts are doubts that probably would take me out of Islam, and I'm so confused and don't really know if I'm actually believing them or not. Has anyone experienced something like this? Can you guys recommend me some surah's to read in order to increase my faith, and also my mom has this book called The Sealed Nectar, should I read it?

Also, one other question. If a person left Islam and wants to join back, does he have to make Ghusl and say the Shahadah, or just the Shahadah? And also if Ghusl is mandatory, does he say the shahadah before or after the ghusl?

submitted by /u/Substantial-Win9503
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/36EhhaV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours