Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

My brothers and sisters, I need help in getting back in touch with Islam. I am reaching out to this subreddit because I need guidance. I converted to Islam in October 2018. When I was exploring Islam, I was fascinated by the culture, the prayers, the piety, and felt a surreal experience going to my local masjid for the first time. It felt like something that should have been in my life from the beginning, like it was missing. I loved it so much, I became someone new and I even started studying Arabic in university to better understand the religion.

At this point, it feels like I will never learn everything I need to know about Islam. Everyday I learn new things. Quranic stories and hadiths. Sometimes my faith is weak and sometimes I lose motivation, but other times it comes back stronger than before. I need to keep learning to keep my passion strong, but I don't know where to learn. How can I learn more surahs? How can I master Arabic after studying it for 3 years? How can I learn everything there is to be known outside of the Quran? Sometimes I feel like I don't know enough as I should and it makes me ill.

All I want is to be acknowledged as an equal Muslim, but I lack the knowledge and experiences of true born Muslims. I always feel overlooked as a convert, like I am beneath everyone else. If I knew more things, maybe I will be appreciated more.

submitted by /u/acosta9211
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3dH6Gj8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours