Hi, like I said, above, I’m an atheist interested in visiting or joining a mosque. I want to start with in all likelihood, I won’t convert. I grew up Baptist, and ever since I was very young I had my doubts about religion, or at the very least, theism. (That being said, I am still a spiritual person).

Now, why would an atheist not interested in converting want to go? Honestly, I just want to learn more about the faith. I love to learn about different view points, hear about history, understand traditions and practices, and honestly, I haven’t really learn much outside of what the media and some of my friends have told me. I want to challenge myself and my view points.

I don’t intend on being disrespectful, and I want to engage and learn more about the faith. Would this be acceptable? Is there anything I should and shouldn’t do? Thank you

submitted by /u/anonymousbro20
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iYOgfy
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours