I have been recently talking to a muslim girl named Kadheeja shes from Egypt and I have been talking to her for quite a while now and recently she said her kidney is failing and she is not sure weather she'll survive and I'm here in asking you to please ask dua for this poor girl she isn't any ordinary Muslim girl she actually is learning the Quran and trust me in this world where I have seen countless muslim girls questioning they're beliefs but this wonderful girl is actually loving Allah and I have seen muslim girls who won't even say Allah instead they'd say God knowing I'm a Muslim and in the middle of all those girls she actually said Allah knows best he'll make me live if its best so please ask dua for her please if you're praying tahajjud include her in your duas please this is really a wonderful imaan having girl and she deserves to live and anyone who comments may Allah bless you ill send the screenshot of the comments to her so she knows how many people are asking dua for her please may Allah bless your family with health and wealth and grant you jannathul firdous ask dua for our fellow sister

submitted by /u/Dark_Angel100
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3BWrwWl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours