As-salamu alaykum,
Just what the title refers to. I’ll keep it short and understanding. I was born a Muslim. However after my teens I lose sight of islam. I forgot how to read Quran. I feel so empty now that I’m older, I feel a huge part of my life is missing. I thought seeking for a wife (inshallah) would help. But realistically that wouldn’t help in the long run.
I just feel like I need to turn back to islam. I feel like this will help fill the void. But I don’t know where to start? Any advice or small tips. I feel like every time I try, I fail. I go back to my ways and yes being lazy is one of those factors. I suffer from allot of anxiety to.
I just want to be happy and content with my life and self, may allah guide me. Ameen.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3kBrMEb
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours