Salaam! I had a few questions about Islam that I couldn't really find a clear answer to elsewhere. I apologise if this comes across as blunt or insensitive; that isn't my aim, I simply want to learn more
-
Can Muslims play music such as Violin, Piano, etc? If so, can they attend music festivals such as Wales' Eisteddfod, for example?
-
Would games such as Grand Theft Auto, Star Wars: Battlefront, Apex Legends, Destiny, and similar games be haram?
-
Some movies such as Star Wars have suggestive scenes such as the Jabba's Palace scene, which implies but never explicitly shows topics such as crime and prostitution. Would watching just that scene be haram, or the entire movie?
-
How are White Muslims generally seen in the Arab world?
And finally, a question that's been on my mind for quite a while.
I know there's a lot of practices and laws in Islam, such as pork, dogs being unclean, halal meat etc, but where could I find a complete list of all of these practices and laws?
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3gpu9Hx
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours