Salaam. I'm an artist and I'm very very good and it's the only thing I can do correctly I have autism and struggle doing other types of things. The only proper skill I have is drawing when I do other skills I fail because I can't do the job properly. Because of that I can't earn a good honest income and I prefer to earn from home. So I've been wanting to try and draw a web comic for webtoon app to earn my own income because I can do it from home and I can do it honestly and properly. But I don't feel confident because drawing is still confusing in Islam I don't know if it's is really haram or not to draw and the decision gets harder because I don't know if my income would be considered halal and it's making an confused and depressed about Islam that the only thing I can do does have a solid place. So I really don't know is it unacceptable or acceptable to earn money through making comics?

submitted by /u/bean_elixir
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/35SyY6f
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours