So a friend who's brother is a Mufti went to Turkey and brought back home a wall decoration that looks kinda creepy. We're Bengali and never seen something like this before so he was confused as to what it is. She was creeped out by it and gave it to me to keep. This is what it looks like. I searched it up and it's something common in Turkey and the nearby countries used as an amulet to ward off nazar.

Here's the thing. I believe drawing dots (as what Bengalis do to ward off nazar from babies) do not ward off nazar. As far as I know, one should say mashallah, and have a healthy habit of performing wudhu regularly in order to not give nazar. As for warding off, the the four "Qul" surahs are sufficient.

But I don't know about these amulets. I didn't find enough information. Like are the prayed special duas on like taweez water or something?

I didn't hang the amulet in my house, but it's still there, inside a case with a bowl with ayatul Kursi on it. Even though it someone creeps me out, there's a weird feeling telling me not to throw it away.

submitted by /u/Overly_Sheltered
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3iaVdvh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours