Edit: Basically I am about to fail my entire semester and lose my financial aid. Only hope is I get a professor of one my classes to bring up one of my grades by 4 points to at least pass that class with the bare minimum. Other have said it’s basically impossible. If not then it’s all down the drain for me

So let’s say I want scenario “A” to not happen to me. However other scenario that won’t be a big blow to my situation will be “B” and “C”

Do I solely ask for “A” and hope Allah accepts it (or gives me the closest to it if he wills) or do I ask for “A” and then say “Oh Allah, if not ‘A’ then at least do ‘b’” and so forth?

Honestly I really want only “A” to happen in my situation because anything else will be a blow to me and set me back though it will be the “lesser evil”. This is a very serious situation for me.

submitted by /u/TheLoneStarResident
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3395fnS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours