So I've prayed many Salahs in my life, but I get super easily distracted. So today I was praying with my father, and he was praying Isha, while he was praying 4 rakat, I managed to pray a good amount of rakat Taraweeh. This may seem impressive, but it wasn't the most meaningful. He told me: the amount of rakat you do doesn't matter, it's the meaning and length of the rakat (Obviously that doesn't mean pray less rakat than you're supposed to though), and he told me, remember you are in the hands of God, so just lower your guard, forget about everything in this world, nothing matters, all that matters is that you are now in the hands of Allah. So we prayed, and in Witr, he has memorized so many duaas mashallah we were standing for a while, my heel started to hurt, but I jist lowered my guard, and focused on the Salah. After Salah, I thought about it, and realized that was probably the most meaningful Salah of my life, and that it was probably the most peaceful time of my life. It was just so calm, peaceful, serene, and just amazing. So if anyone gets distracted easily, just remember you are in the hands of Allah SWT, and just lower your guard, because nothing matters while in Salah, for all you know right after Salah you may die, so just remember all that matters is that Allah SWT is right there with you, and nothing else matters at that time. But honestly that was the most serene, peaceful time of my life, it felt so amazing. And alhamdullillah I live in a safe neighborhood and don't have to worry when I in my house, but if you live somewhere violent and go to a mosque or something, it is so sad that people have to worry about going to a masjid. But if you do, just remember, Salah is the top priority in life, everything else comes second, so as hard as it may be, forget about everything. This applies to anyone, if you had a stressful day at work, forget it. If you are a business owner and buisness is not going good, forget it, it won't matter in the akhira. If tou are a student with something due tommorow, forget it. IMPORTANT Note: When I say forget it, I mean during Salah, Dhikhr, Duaa, etc... I don't mean forget about it completely. Inshallah this can help someone out there who is struggling. May Allah SWT grant us all Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen.

رمضان كريم (Ramadan Kareem)

submitted by /u/Dyshoreh
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3tjiJs5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours