Salams,

Laylatul Qadr is like Medieval Bazaar Bonanza Sale. Who is there who will reap its rewards???

The best night of the year is soon upon is inshaAllah. I thought I share some tips.

  1. Sleep well in daytime tomorrow (Sunday) so you are ready for Sunday night
  2. Get time-off work or school. Screw the morning classes. Or tell your manager you need half days off. Make it up later. FYI: For Laylatul Qadr, I used to skip entire days during high school, morning classes in university, and now, I just arrange something at work. Alhamdulillah. This year, I told my mgr I will start my day 11am or 12pm. I am sharing this to motivate you guys that it can be done. And I am an average dude Alhamdulillah. I am just greedy about Laylatul Qadr, alhamdulillah.
  3. Pray Fajr and Isha in jamaah is A MUST. Praying 'Isha in jamaah is like praying half the night and praying Fajr in jamaah is like praying the whole night (which means you could get Laylatul Qadr reward at least two times inshaAllah!! Or 2.5 times? Allah is The King and Owner of All Bounty!)
  4. Do not eat heavy iftaar so you do not become sleepy.
  5. Do not waste time. One second could equal one day of worship (if you work out the calculation of 1000 months over the length of the night)
  6. Ask for forgiveness. Pray for 'aafiyah for Muslims in China, others, and for those sick around the world.
  7. Salaah, Quran, Dua, Dhikr
  8. Give some charity every night. Go online and donate. Guaranteed inshaAllah you will hit the lottery this way of Laylatul Qadr.

Feel free to add any tips.

May Allah Ta'ala accept your fasts and worship. Keep this brother in your duas too please.

And Allah knows best!

JazakAllah khayran

wassalam

submitted by /u/cool_guy141
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2QLQbdv
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours