Salam, I am the youngest of four children in a Malay Muslim family. My parents are quite pious, my mom tutors in the Qur'an and my dad does the Azan at the mosque frequently outside of their full-time jobs. However due to a series of events and possibly bad parenting, my oldest sister decided she didn't believe in Islam and left home. My elder brother may believe in Islam but does not perform his daily solat as much as my parents nag him to everyday. Me and the third sibling are very much practicing Muslims tho.

As I am intending to be wed soon I now have this great worry that my children might end up like my older siblings especially the one that has left Islam. What should you do when you realise your child does not accept Islam?

Also, is it the parent's sin if their child does not accept Islam? I've been trying to find a source on that but am not able to.

submitted by /u/optimisdiq
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3tVFqnn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours