Salam brothers. Me and my friend are both 15 years old. We live in the UK. He comes from a white atheist background but is still kind of christian (i mean that because he believes in god, reads the bible but doesn’t go to church as his parents are atheist and he just doesn’t live out a life a proper christian). I am a muslim and I originate from Syria. Sometimes, when talking to him we discuss laws of the quran as he seems very interested in it and some matches with the bible. This is where the problem rises. My friend has a girlfriend in which he is committing heavy sins on a weekly basis with. He knows from me telling him about the quran and from it also being in the bible that this is not allowed but continues to receive it. Do you think he will be punished in this life as he does know that this is a sin but chooses to keep doing it? I would preferably want the full truth rather than making it sound better so I do not worry for him, as I am just curious to know whether or not he Allah will punish him. Of course, I would not like him to get punished however it is not my choice, it is Allah’s, so what do you guys think. He hasn’t seemed to be punished yet either so i am starting to worry that he will begin to believe there is nothing wrong with what he is doing. So my final question is does Allah wait on his punishments also? Thank you brothers and enjoy your days!

submitted by /u/Arab-420
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39G4ir0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours