I told my friend about how I reverted to Islam, his fist statement was statement.

I am so new to Islam that I don't have any experience to really speak well on it.

I know from my heart just from following fellow muslim brothers and sisters on tiktok (families and other formal study individuals)and here reading how you responded to myself and others were not of Islam, that this is not true.

He is a good person i just believe he is not well informed, he is not closed either and is very open to discussion.

Advice? I read somewhere that I think Allah said to expect to be tested.

My family is heavily Christian and i do expect to get push back eventually, and I'd like to be able to respond in an educated fashion.

i know I'll make mistakes but i am so new and have much to learn.

submitted by /u/DrScott88
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3fH6WjV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours