Hello my fellow humans! Here are some important questions I have been keeping for myself, because when I ask other muslims they see me as an lost brother because I'm not being a sheep, they would rather see me being ignorant and follow stuff I would think otherwise is illogical. So here we go...
No one created God, and God created everything right and God knows the destiny of everything and all?
By this logic... Why would God accept the challenge from something God created itself (Iblis)?
Why would a God even create the universe and us humans (and we're the only one that exists for some weird reason) even when Gods knows what will happen in the future for us? For experiment? Out of boredom? Because God is allmighty, why create something like us and then demand us to worship God? Is God sadist? Does God take pleasure in others submission? Doesn't make sense. And why would I be put in this so called "test" without my consent? I didn't asked to get born, I'm put in this challenge of this world because of some decision by two other beings (my parents).
How can people believe Hadiths when they were only communicated verbally for over 400 years after the last messengers death and then started to get written down? We all know how humans are...
What is the point of Allah of destroying civilzations like Luts time and Noahs time when humans haven't changed after it? We still have the same DNA, the same capabilities?
God first said we would pray some 50 times per day right? And Musah said to God that 50 times is too much and 5 would be better right? How could god make this mistake? Why weren't Quran put down long time before the last messenger? How could Allah fail with previous religiouns pre-quran? Why can't a woman make Azan (spelling)? Why can't a woman touch quran if she has bleeding, when bleeding is a natural cause created by God as a gift to humans as a sign of fertility?
Why did all miracles and prophets exist when humans were ignorant, uncivilized and under developed? Isn't that ironic? Why not now or when humanity was civilized? Why does Islam try use fear as a tool? Why are pigs haram to eat, when its a natural organism created by god? Is it supposed to be a test? "Do not eat this" Like why even put time on something so rubbish and redicilous?
So much in Islam that is contradictory, incosisent and illogical...
There are so many questions and I'm sorry if its too overwhelming, but I'm born into a muslim family, and i'm constantly batlting with these thoughts. Im not trying to offend anyone i'm just looking for good answers and please don't come with some rubbish answers like "Brother, you've lost faith" "Brother, it's shaytan whispering in your ears" as those type of answers even makes me question Islam even more.
Thank you for your time brothers and sisters who has read this and is trying genuinly to answer my many questions.
[link] [comments]
from Islam https://ift.tt/3eazMH0
Post A Comment:
0 comments so far,add yours