Hello! I have 'decided'1 to become a Muslim and have already started learning about the Quran and I have also started learning Arabic since I want to read the Holy Quran in it's original form.

There are not many Muslims in my country and no Mosques in my city or any city near it. I am of course prepared to travel when the time is right and if it's necessary.

In any case, could you please recommend me on what I should do on my journey to becoming a Muslim, meaning what information I should learn or prioritize first, how to practice the religion, where should I learn about Islam and so on. Thank you so much for your answers!

1This is hard to explain, it just came to me.

submitted by /u/InterestedInIslam
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3dVRDD8
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours