Just curious if there were any specific moments, concepts, or anything else that prompted people to undoubtedly believe in Islam. I'd imagine that whether or not you are born a Muslim, we all question our beliefs at one moment or another, and find our own way of realizing why the truth is Islam. For myself, the nature of God, the logical necessity of God, and the miracle of Quran come to mind, but as for an event, it occurred about a couple years ago. I had wronged someone and hurt them badly, and they wouldn't forgive me or even talk to me no matter what I tried. I was sorry and eventually gave up trying to gain their forgiveness. Years later, I just thought about my sins one day and that one came to mind first. I couldn't take the burden of knowing the person didn't forgive me and I just cried for what felt like hours, begging Allah to give me the peace of mind for what I had done and truly truly begged for something to grant me ease from this guilt. Wallahi, the very next day, after years of no contact, the person reached out to me and said they should have forgiven me earlier and forgave me that day, which led me to break down in tears again. I know it's something small and maybe insignificant reading this, but for me, it was like almost as if it was a miracle, that Allah answered my dua when I truly showed sincerity in my intentions.

Sorry if this is all over the place, but I just had to get this out and was curious if anyone else had something that truly made them believe Islam was the right religion.

submitted by /u/hopefulbeliever
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3flQl5a
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours