Assalam alaikum.

I realise that there are many posts on this subject, but I had a very specific query that I can't find an answer to.

This is primarily geared towards LGBT muslims but I am happy to get anyone else's perspective.

As a gay man that wishes to convert, I understand how Islam views homosexuality. I was wondering how those muslims who have these urges, how do you deal with it? And, are you married to anyone of the other gender? How has it affected that relationship.

Please be civil. I'm not here to provoke or insult, I'm genuinely curious as to how do I reconcile these two aspects of my life, without disregarding the path I want to set on.

submitted by /u/Sharchomp
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3rtuPxV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours