I am aware that disclosing secrets to anyone is one of the most sinful acts a Muslim can commit. A secret is told only to people you can trust and breaking that promise is a major sin. However, I have got a family matter and I need advice from a mufti in the situation. I cannot explain the situation to anyone without telling them what said family member's problem is. Said family member trusted me with this knowledge. And I would feel terrible to disclose such information which said person only trusts such few people with.

Would it be haram for me to disclose this information *anonymously* to a mufti through email? I am not knowledgeable enough to tackle this situation alone without help.

If it is halal for such a situation, please provide me with Quranic references/ Hadith. I would feel terrible to know what I did was wrong or sinful.

submitted by /u/Loose-Nebula-1354
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2QzJMS9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours