All of it seems to stem from a pseudointellectual (with no background in Islamic Studies that I can find) calling himself the "MuslimSkeptic".

I tried watching the reaction video (which is already a red flag in of itself) to snippets of YQs talk, and it simply gives off the stench of the same type of conspiracy videos that the current Anti-vaxxers have when they "react" to Dr. Fauci.

Is there any merits to these attacks, or is this random guy seeking inflammatory fame, just cherry picking and being argumentative/slanderous for no real reason?

I don't want to be ignorant and would genuinely like to know what the issues are, since I currently trust YQ as an educated western Scholar on Islam (not Of Islam) as he does have the certifications as well and I do not trust a random, literally undereducated, YouTube that seems to be trying to make fame from controversy. However if what he is saying and seemingly spear-heading is valid then I would very much like to know so that I can he safe.

Salaam.

submitted by /u/Onetimehelper
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39kvbAK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours