Assalam everyone, I’ll get straight to my question. I’ve been a muslim all my life and have fasted every year since I was 11, as of now I’m 19 and I’m also an athlete. For the past two years every time I go through Ramadan I end up losing a lot of my overall fitness and progress. It did not matter much because Ramadan was far away from the competitive season and I had enough time to bounce back without any repercussions. This year however Ramadan falls onto a crucial point of my training camp and I know that if I fast all 30 days I’ll be significantly weakened and lose a lot of my mass and strength. I’ve heard of kaffarh and fidyah but my dad is adamant that I must fast even if I can pay. Any suggestions?

I’m an MMA fighter if the sport matters.

submitted by /u/Cahill7567
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2MjdXLE
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours