Hi everyone, im looking for some advice regarding my situation.

Im going to give a little bit of background info about myself first. So, im a 20 year old, living in the US and.I was born muslim, but the past few years I completely lost faith, stopped praying, and did haram.

However, just over 6 months ago I started studying and researching different religions very passionately and during my journey I had an awakening that Islam is the truth and I wanted to return back to Allah (swt). I am now praying all 5 prayers everyday plus sunnah, memorizing Quran, and giving charity. As a person, I have completely transformed the past 6 months.

There remains one problem though. I have been in a haram relationship for over 3 years now. Obviously I love this girl and I want to marry her. If i could, I would marry her right now. Especially now that I dont want to sin anymore, I want to do things the right way and do nikkah. I want to mention im currently refraining from any physical contact with her. The problem is that my parents dont even know about this and I dont even know how to tell them. My parents would never agree. I’ve brought up the topic of marriage to my mother and she is very not fond of it at this age.

I just dont know what to do anymore. I want to do things the right way. Should I just get nikkah done on my own without parents? The other issue is that because she is a revert to Islam her father (who is not really a part of her life) or any other male relatives are not muslims so there is no wali.

Would appreciate any advice please!

submitted by /u/throwaway2748599932
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3slz0ga
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours