Merhaba Dostlarım!

When I travelled through Turkey a few years ago, I was struck by the extraordinary beauty and rich history of the country. Truly, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

However, one thing always stuck out with me. I always loved to hear the call to prayer and I thought the manner that they did it in Turkey to be the most beautiful way of all the Islamic societies I've ever been to. Not only that, but the mosques in Turkey were extraordinary, truly beautiful. In one Mosque, in Edirne, I had an extraordinary sense of peace and calm that has stuck with me until today.

Right now, I'm still locked in due to Covid, and I have found my mind drifting back to that mosque in Edirne, or the call to prayer in Istanbul. I cant explain it, and I would greatly appreciate it if there were any Turkish Muslims here willing to speak to me.

I'm personally Catholic, but it may be a fruitful interchange between the Children of Abraham.

submitted by /u/Breifne21
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3q2q7GM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours