My teacher was talking about one of her students who I know and was talking about how they act in class. The teacher wasn't going off and roasting this student or anything but she was just jokingly talking about his behavior in class. So I naively thought I should bring up this other student maybe then the teacher will stop talking about the other student. I asked "You have student X in your class too right?" She then went off to joke about how this student acts in class. I don't necessarily think these students will be upset about what she says because of their personalities they'll most likely laugh it off but I still don't want to take any chances. Is what I've done here wrong? May Allah forgive me and forgive us all for our short comings. May he purify our hearts and protects us from backbiting or being backbitten

اللَّهُمَّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَضِلَّ أَوْ أُضَلَّ أَوْ أَزِلَّ أَوْ أُزَلَّ أَوْ أَظْلِمَ أَوْ أُظْلَمَ أَوْ أَجْهَلَ أَوْ يُجْهَلَ عَلَيَّ

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from leaving or being led astray, or against slipping or being caused to slip; or doing injustice or being done injustice; or doing wrong or having wrong done to me

submitted by /u/VikeAq
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2O2YXSD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours